Ennostar Inc. ("Ennostar") places a high value on personal privacy. This policy may be amended or updated from time to time, and therefore please check it regularly for updates.
1.Scope of the Private Policy
2.Collection of Personal Information
You may provide your personal information to Ennostar when accessing services on the Website, browsing the Website participating in activities., or using the Website features. Your personal information may include, but not limited to your name, mobile phone number, e-mail address, etc. Ennostar retains the aforementioned personal information provided by you, as well as relevant data recorded by the system while browsing the Website or making online inquiries, such as your IP address, time of usage, browser and browsing history.
3.Personal Information Protection
Ennostar implements appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information and prevent your personal information from being accessed or misappropriation by unauthorized parties.
4.Use of Personal Information
Your personal information shall only be used for the specific purposes communicated to you and within the scope stipulated by applicable laws and regulations ("Specific Purposes"). Unless otherwise agreed by you or otherwise stipulated by any applicable laws and regulations, Ennostar shall not disclose your personal information to any third party or use it for any purposes other than the Specific Purposes.
5.Usage of Cookies
6.Your Privacy Rights Subject to Applicable Laws
Subject to applicable laws, , you may have a number of rights. Ennostar will process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Ennostar may need to retain certain personal information for record-keeping or other legitimate purposes subject to applicable laws.
- Right not to provide consent or to withdraw consent:Ennostar may seek to rely on your consent in order to process certain personal information. You have the right not to provide your consent or to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent before your withdrawal.
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to the erasure of your personal information .
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request Ennostar to stop processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require Ennostar to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to restrict Ennostar from processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact privacy@Ennostar.com so that Ennostar may consider your request under applicable laws. Ennostar may take steps to verify your identity before processing the request.